This is a description of my basic web server setup:Read More
After trying to to deploy to GitLab Pages and GitHub Pages I decided to deploy to my own server as neither of those providers fit my needs, because:
- Neither of those providers support IPv6.
- Second repository is necessary in GitHub.
- I already have my own webserver.
Matomo docker-compose deployment
As I still didn’t deploy Kubernetes on my personal server, I introduce you my Docker(-Compose) setup:Read More
Hello, welcome on my new blog. I’ll be writing this mostly in English and also in Czech. Even tho this is primarly my blog I also use it as my personal webpage.
Rancher maintains 2 Kubernetes distribution, both production grade:
- k3s: Single binary containing containerd backend. Can be run as server or agent on each node of cluster. SQLite is used by default instead of ETCD. MySQL and Postgres also supported. No prerequisity. Intended for edge computing.
- RKE: Deployed remotely over SSH on top of Docker which is the only required component of the underlying OS. Standard ETCD database in container. Each node and its roles are defined in YAML. Resource hungry, datacenter grade.
RancherOS and k3OS KVM Installation
I made a video about RancherOS & k3OS KVM deployment:Read More